Mugwort is associated with divination and dreaming. If someone has overactive dreams, they can be balanced out with a ritual bath made from mugwort and indulged in prior to bedtime. To bring about prophecy and divinatory success, make an incense of mugwort to burn at your workspace, or use it in smudge sticks around the area in which you are performing divination rituals.
Mugwort is often associated with the female reproductive system, because of its associations with the moon, and can be used to bring on delayed menstruation.
NOTE: It is recommended that pregnant women do not take mugwort internally, because it can lead to potential miscarriage.
Native American tribes used mugwort leaves to rub on one’s body as protection from ghosts.
The leaves could also be worn as a necklace.
Mug-wort is a favorite of Witches, for its magical and psychic nature. It can burn to help in meditation to strengthen one's personal enter psychic understandings...
Magical Uses Mug-wort is burned with sandalwood or wormwood during scrying rituals, and a mug-wort infusion is drank (sweetened with honey) before divination. The infusion is also used to wash crystal balls and magic mirrors, and mug-wort leaves are placed around the base of the ball (or beneath it) to aid in psychic workings. In China it is hung over doors to keep evil spirits for buildings. Mug-wort is also carried to increase lust and fertility, to prevent backache, and to cure disease and madness. Placed next to the bed it aids in achieving astral projection. It is said to protect travelers from fatigue, sunstroke, wild animals, and evil spirits.
Other magical uses:
· Use mugwort baths or incense in rituals focusing on treating depression.
· Make a set of smudge sticks using dried mugwort, to use in ritual settings bringing about prophecy or divinatory needs.
· Place mugwort under your pillow to prevent astral attacks, or to ward off psychic attacks from those who would do you harm.
· Plant mugwort in your garden to attract the Fae.
· Burn mugwort as part of an incense blend celebrating Litha.
· Make protection oil for your home and property with mugwort.
· Create a magic broom or besom with mugwort woven into it, and use it to sweep negative energies from your home.
*information taken from internet*